Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Advice to Baruch College

Every student that attends Baruch is on some type of social media. I think they should make a place to communicate for students in every grade level and in the same major, maybe a twitter or Facebook page would be best. I meet people in my classes but I know that having another way to talk would just widen the horizon, and it would be nice to get advice from others. I think they could also make a useful Twitter page for us all to follow. Most professors want to communicate through email, but I dont even have my Baruch email on my phone, so I am not constantly on it. I have to go log onto a computer if I am at school and check it periodically, but it is not instant like my other emails that come to my phone. Sometimes this is a hassle if a professor cancels a class or emails something meaningful before class or a big exam; it would help to have another form of communication like a Twitter page. Also, I think there should be a way to communicate with other students in our classes through Blackboard. I know that there is a way to email the whole class, but there should maybe be an instant messenger or something faster on it. I think these changes would highly benefit Baruch because students would be more in-touch with each other and their professors.

No comments:

Post a Comment