Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Creativity and New Media

I created a movie with imovie, and then put it on Youtube. I thought the park in my town looked awesome during this time of year, especially since it is on the water. I stood there for a few minutes, just observed what went on, and took videos of the scenery. Then, I uploaded them to my computer and converted them, and made an imovie by merging them together. It was just a short few second movie, but I thought it was interesting and wanted to learn how to use imovie.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Nash,

    Just a short suggestion that you can look for a lot of apps available on apps store which allows you merges some short videos together such as Miepie, vivo, RoadMovies,... Not only merging, you can edit your video the way you like with effects, moves or brightness. You can also add music as the background. It will save you a lot of time in stead of sending the videos to computer :)

    Best,
    Mi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey

    For my project I tried to do something similar but completely failed ! I understand you on wanting to use imovie. It's so cool. So many different options to chose from, so many cool videos that can be made out of literally anything. Also, the scenery is amazing. What town is this from ? Hope you succeed in your quest of knowledge with imovie!

    Best,
    Ernest

    ReplyDelete